Here are some notes and fixes related to this update:
- Painter.brush was read-only
- To fill an ellipse or most other shapes when painting, set the brush on the painter. This can be done by creating a pen and calling brush on it, e.g.:
var pen = new QPen
pen.color = new QColor("red")
painter.brush = pen.brush
- QIcon is now available from scripts, so that using IconWidget is possible
- It was not possible to create layouts that were children of other layouts or even other ui elements. This has been fixed and resolves related crashes.
- Column and row span, along with alignment, is now respected for items placed into a grid layout
- Links in Label elements were not clickable; this is fixed in libplasma for 4.4.1 but the errata tarball is just the script engine itself so it won't address this issue
- Label.textSelectable was not available
Thanks to everyone testing and reporting issues, it's helping get these bindings into great shape.