It will be live at 17:00 UTC on Saturday the 15th and you can join the irc channel #aseigo on irc.freenode.net around that time to join in the fun.
I promise that it will not be smooth, slick or overly amazing (first runs, especially at something completely new, rarely are) .. but it should be informative, interesting and fun.
The schedule looks like this:
- Introducing the first show
- Week in review: KDE e.V. hires full time administrator, KDE 4.2 enters beta phase, KOffice runs forward.
- The Headline: First show .. big topic! Since 4.2 Beta 1 is just around the corner, I'll be discussing what 4.2 means for KDE, what it means for users and what it means for those building, or wanting to build, products on top of or around KDE.
- Feature of the Week: we'll be looking at the new KMail headers in 4.2, accompanied by screencast and screen shots
- Town Hall: Bring your questions! I'll have my sack of answers at the ready.
- Developer Corner: Using Plasma::Packages for widgets, wallpapers and custom content. This is the first in a series that will go through the creation of a non-C++ Plasma widget.
If there are topics you'd like to see covered in future shows, leave them in the comments.
Update: I know I mentioned this previously in blog entries (or comments?) about the video cast, but the show will also be available for viewing after the live show time. So if you can't make it, don't worry ... you can catch it at your leisure later.