- george-the-cat figured out how to remove toilet paper from the roll in the bathroom even with it turned so you have to "push" the roll towards the wall to get it to dispense. smarter than he looks (and he doesn't look all that smart ;)
- p. busking on the sidewalk with his djembe drums. it was hid idea, and he's made somewhere around $40 over the last couple days by spending an hour or so a day out there. and its not even a walk with heavy foot traffic. his rhythms are getting pretty good with new bits added each time he plays
- sebasitian starts a mash-up between superkaramba and plasma APIs. i hope this continues to the logical conclusions.
- amarok adopts openid for its online services. what else in kde will go openid for 4.0? for 4.1? and just wait till you see the new first-login plasmoid that welcome a user to kde, giving them useful jump points (community, docs, download addons...) as well as a place to enter their openid account into kwallet or create a new one. the plasmoid itself is deeeeeeeelicious looking thanks to ruphy. i'll let him blog the screenshots and what not.
- bille's awesome appearance on novell open audio where he speaks about kde4. i listened to it yesterday and was really impressed. bille's got a great voice, thinks on his feet really well and is a great ambassador to the project. dude, why aren't we hearing your voice more often around the 'net? ;)
- tzander close a 2084 day old bug in kword. wow! talk about better late than never ;) koffice2 is going to rock
- finally got t. on her way with a kde4 install on her new laptop so she can start on The Book Project
- i'm going to the folk fest tomorrow with p. taking the whole day off in advance of leaving on tuesday.
btw, i'm officially jealous of boud's view from his hacking desk in the new house. when can i come visit, man? =)