i spent a bit of time updating the plasma tasks page yesterday. it's quite the list =) hopefully other plasma devs will also add to it as needed.
we're at the stage now where scripting is pretty well possible. richard moore has worked up some prelim QtScript bindings and the plasmagik packaging has been fully integrated with the Applet class so when it is given an applet that is actually script based it automatically goes into package mode. this should fully blur the lines at all levels between c++ and non-c++ applets. i'm quite happy with how this is turning out, in fact =)
krunner now also does case insensitive matching on services so typing "Mouse", "mouse" or "mOuSe" (just to be wierd) all bring up the mouse control panel (for example). i had to patch the ktrader query language stuff a bit to make it work (thank-you to allen winter for helping to get flex/bison stuff spitting out the right content!).
it was way too hot in the house to do anything requiring higher brain functions today, so inspired by the trader language work and the techbase milestone, i did up a pair of tutorials on services and using kservicetypetrader. i'll eventually write a third one on creating, registering and loading plugins to complete that particular cycle.
otherwise it's been a bunch of bug fixing and clearing out a few remaining todo's from aKademy and the e.V.